Monday 24 September 2018

Key 20180922



Have been thinking a lot about the feeling I have had this year about the UK trip being very disruptive.  I have not felt as if I am living in two places where I feel equally at home. I have been thinking that maybe I should make more effort to keep in touch with people in the UK so that I feel in touch with the stream of what is going on there as well as here.  I have been doing this mostly by reading the English newspapers but I think I need to be doing it by talking to people as well.

As I was clearing up my stuff I came across this key that I forgot to give back to Emma.  She says that I can keep it until next year.  So I think I am going to hang it up somewhere to remind me to keep in touch with the stream in the UK as well as here.


No comments:

Post a Comment