Monday 13 January 2020

A chaotic day 20200112



Had a truly chaotic day with nearly one hundred students coming for two sessions, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.  They changed the groups around with the smaller group coming in the morning and the larger in the afternoon.  Apparently they had got the names mixed up!!! This meant we had to divide the groups up and do the activities differently in the afternoon.  I ended up doing the farm tour three times in the hot afternoon, once with two of the groups together.  At the end I was exhausted.

One nice thing was that when I got back to the house I felt it fold around me and I felt myself as I really was.  First time that has happened here when I have felt the house holding me.

When I got back Rachael tried several times to contact me and I was really worried that something was wrong.  But it was to tell me that she has got a job in Bangkok.  She will be going in August.  I am SO pleased and have loads of questions that will just have to wait.  It will be lovely having her a bit closer. I found it very difficult to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment