Monday 13 January 2020

In a whirl 20200107



I feel as if I am in a bit of a whirlwind with lots of different things to sort out.  Vivek wasn’t happy with the estimate we got for doing my house so now we are going to get other estimates.  With presumably more delays.  I’ve also had to organize a meeting at short notice and deal with a school trip tomorrow and Rajan taking the day off very suddenly.  He sent me a very confused email about the time he is going to take off etc.  It looks as if he is going to be there for work but you never know…..

This afternoon though I suddenly feel very bored as I don’t have anything to do.  This is when it would be nice to have some embroidery and once Rajan has moved all his stuff out of my room that is something that I will think about starting. Although probably I will get caught up in doing a lot of cleaning and sorting out.  I just know that there are little ant colonies that have set themselves up there!

The picture is of the pond that is rapidly turning into a few puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment