Sunday 19 January 2020

Wedding day 20200118



Woke up late with legs feeling like jelly, stomach churning and rather dizzy.  Tried to get to Buddha Garden but the universe would not let me!  First the door jammed and then when I did eventually get out I found my bike had a completely flat tyre.  I felt extremely anxious.  Was it the wedding or anxiety about moving forward to new things or just not being able to finish jobs in Buddha Garden because I couldn't get there?  Probably a combination of all of them.  Add to it the hard work I did yesterday sanding and varnishing and the weakened state of my body which I think was all relevant.

Felt better after eating lunch and managed to finish the video.  I went to yoga and then enjoyed all the photos and video clips of the wedding that were sent to me on WhatsApp.

No comments:

Post a Comment