Monday 13 January 2020

Not so bad 20200108



I thought it was going to be a really difficult day with a school session in the morning followed by a lunch meeting.  In turned out not so bad and I wonder if this was partly because I spent some time in my room when I didn’t need to work.  Rajan has cleared out quite a lot of his stuff so I can now get to my stuff more easily although I didn’t find what I was looking for unfortunately.  I also went to the school by taxi which made it easier especially as I was carrying quite a lot.

Had a long discussion with Giri about the course on Sunday but still not much clearer about what to do.  I got some good ideas from Rajan about how arrange things in my room.

The picture is of the first orange (kumquat) blossom of the year which is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment