Sunday 26 January 2020

Not a smoothe ride 20200122


Didn’t go to Buddha Garden but went to Transition school instead and had rather a good time.  Then had a good picture taken for website where Buddha Garden features.  As it’s a good picture I have got permission to use it for future books.  Had a talk with someone about a possible new project if/when I leave Buddha Garden.

Had a difficult time with my artwork when I was trying to create a page for a new version of my student book.  It seemed to take a long time and I somehow managed to delete a file that I was working on.  Despite this I finished both the art page (the picture) as well as the accompanying written page.  It has felt like a difficult journey but am finally pleased with the results.  Think I need to talk about it with someone before I decide whether this is the best way to create the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment