Monday 13 January 2020

Question answered 20200109



A running around day when I don’t think I got very much done, but…. Did the best I could.

Yesterday on the way to Buddha Garden just as I went past Matrimandir I hear this bird singing.  It reminded me of Peter and I felt quite emotional. Later I heard from Lesley who, without being specifically asked, answered my question about whether I should visit the UK for Rachael’s wedding.  ‘Of course you don’t want to come to when its so dark and cold.  We’ll make sure to send you lots of pictures.’  It felt very clear and I now feel much better about not going.

The picture is of an art exhibition at the Town Hall.  The ‘people’ are made with old brushes and represent the variety of people in Auroville.  I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment