Friday 14 December 2012

Another difficult day


Another difficult day which has been mostly spent trying to get my computer to connect properly to the internet.  Satish spent hours trying to get the wireless connection to work but it will still only work with a wire.  I had a lot of updates the day before yesterday and it hasn't worked since then - according to Satish because the updates interfered with a driver.

While he was working on my computer I tried to do what I could on my iPad, but one thing I couldn't do was upload to this blog.  Oh dear!  What is going to happen when I travel?  I don't want to have to save it all up for when I get back.....

I really like this picture as it looks like Satish and what was on the screen might as well have been the random scribbles that I have drawn.  









No comments:

Post a Comment