Monday 24 December 2012

Interesting textures


Its been one of those days when I have been unrelentingly busy, starting with 20 volunteers to deal with this morning, the introductory course with ten people and then various writing and talking to people things to do and then... just on and on.  As I write this I realize how tired I am!

Fortunately I did a picture yesterday based on the tarpaulin which at present covers the wood store which we are going to turn into volunteer accommodation. I thought the tarpaulin had some interesting textures which looked even better while it was being blown around by the wind.  Unfortunately I have not been able to translate the moving aspect of it very successfully to a still picture, but I think some of the textures are apparent.

Now I really must go to bed!











No comments:

Post a Comment