Tuesday 18 December 2012

I did not like myself today....



As usual for this time of year I have had a very busy day.  As usual I have been dealing with a lot of people wanting things from me.  My last appointment was an intense interview with a student who wanted information for one of her papers.

I don't feel happy about my reactions in a meeting earlier today.  I just got cross - I think because I was exasperated with some of the limitations that I observed.  But of course getting cross wasn't a very positive way to deal with it.  In fact as I came away from the meeting I felt very drained, mainly I think because of my negative reactions.

Is it just that I am tired and don't have the energy to put myself in the other person's shoes?  Or am I turning into a nasty judgmental old shrew?  Whatever it was I didn't like what I saw of myself today in that meeting.

The picture above is just a doodle as that was all the energy I had to do last thing today.  I used some new techniques and enjoyed doing it.  A few moments of positive energy. 








.

No comments:

Post a Comment