Tuesday 24 June 2014

Both of us




This morning I rushed off after work to see Yuval to get a hair cut. I had phoned him yesterday and as he happened to be doing several people this morning he said he would do my hair as well provided I got there by 9.30am. Its a rush for me to get there at that time but and I wondered whether I would be able to do it as I thought we would be going to the village administrative offices to get David's death certificate. But last night the British High Commission said that they might be able to get an undertaker in Chennai to get the death certificate so this morning I decided I didn't need to go to the offices and could have my hair done instead.


I am really pleased with the result and feel that I am now on the count down to go to the UK. Especially as Rajan has printed out my air and train tickets. Emma sent me pictures of Sam and I thought it would be nice to have a picture of both of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment