Thursday 26 June 2014

Good in parts but also bad!


Have had rather a rough day today and am feeling depressed as I write this. In one case someone phoned me up about what I think is a stupid conflict and I just said that I couldn't (more like wouldn't) help her. I felt that I don't want to waste my time on it as it is one of those conflicts that has been rumbling on under the surface for years and years and no one is using it to learn anything about themselves or the situation. In the second case I said something that sounded as if I was going to come and take over some farming that this person has been doing on behalf of the farm group with very little support. Not surprisingly he was quite upset and I don't think really believed that this isn't what I want to do. I know I intimidate people but at the moment I feel really exasperated that I upset everyone and am not accepted as I am.

I went shopping in Pondy this morning as I don't want to leave everything until the last minute as I fear that I may be running around after David's death certificate. It wasn't too bad and I got two pairs of chappels for Emma and Rachael as well as a pair of strong sandals for myself. I think going in the morning was better than going in the evening and hopefully I will be able to sleep all right tonight.

I just hope the depression does not get so bad that it keeps me awake. I must hang on to the fact that I have tried to do some damage control of the two situations I provoked this morning and hopefully that will have helped.........


No comments:

Post a Comment