Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bright sun and breeze



For the last few days there has been brighter than usual sun with a breeze which seems to have been particularly potent today. I have been aware of it for the whole day rather than just in the middle of the day when any breeze we have usually starts. Today it started early in the morning and has been going on all day which is very pleasant as it cools things down a bit.  Everything I have been doing today has been with a background of doors banging and the sound of the wind in the trees 

It was hard to think of a picture that would express this unless I made a video clip. This picture of the sun shining through my door seems to show it a little with the bright sun and the rather blurry shadows of the tree suggesting (quite a lot) of movement.


It feels very much that the season is changing and I am feeling that a lot in the garden as we work hard to prepare a lot of beds for the next season planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment