Saturday 7 March 2020

A lot of things 20200305



The Buddha Garden team got together this morning and we had a long chat about lots of things which was very useful. 

I feel that I have to let some things go but worry that this might lead to my not taking proper responsibility for everything that goes on in Buddha Garden.  Although this extra space within me will enable me to do more of my creative work.

The picture is of a very satisfying job I did today with one of the volunteers.  We tidied up the rubbish centre which has been needing doing for a long time.  I hope the good work can continue tomorrow with tidying up and moving our irrigation pipe store which at the moment is very messily in front of my house.  Got the go ahead to turn the cottage into a learning centre so Rajan and I went to have a look to see what needs to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment