Thursday 26 March 2020

Still quiet 20200323



Really enjoyed another very internal day when I have managed to get some writing done and the ideas for illustrations are forming.  I realise I am really out of step with everyone else who seem to be fixed on the news – which is only about the corona virus – and a lot of panic everywhere.  I realise how lucky I am to be here where I am surrounded by nature and supportive people.

I think I have to be careful that my brain doesn’t go a bit mad and convoluted though!

The picture is of all the ready bananas we have cut in Buddha Garden so that someone else can’t come and get them.  Someone came in yesterday and stole some tools from Pierre’s place together with bananas and jack fruit from us.  There are no other bananas ready for stealing!


No comments:

Post a Comment