Tuesday 31 March 2020

Gratitude for beauty 20200328



Have felt very busy today as I had to do some editing for Vivek who feels very under pressure.  Having found his computer charger he has now lost his internet at home.  I was too tired to edit this evening but will do it first thing tomorrow morning before I do the video.

I have a very productive write up of my internal workings as well as keeping in touch with friends and family.  I feel I have some insight and therefore hopefully some leverage for dealing with my anorexia and anxiety.

The picture is also from the video about things for which we are grateful.  This time the beauty of plumaria flowers symbol of birth and new creation.  Very appropriate right now in the middle of a world wide epidemic which demonstrates to me how much things need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment