Thursday 26 March 2020

Very quiet day 20200322



There was a complete lockdown today because of the corona virus and so there has been a wonderful quality of silence everywhere.  Its meant to go on until 9.00pm and I’ll be very interested to see if there is noticeably more noise after that.  I forget how it feels and sounds not to have traffic on the roads.

I have had a really good day.  I did the video first thing and then have spent the rest of the day re-organising my book.  I even did a little bit of rewriting as well.  Thinking about what pictures to use as well although no conclusions on that yet.

Went to the Garden of Unseen helpers but still can’t think of a name for the new education centre.

One problem is that when I sit more my feet sometimes swell up.  I’ve got to remember to move more and perhaps do more dynamic yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment