Wednesday 4 March 2020

Too busy 20200302



I wanted to start doing the video about how to clear the bed this morning but was so busy by the time I got my camera out they had finished!  Had to see a Newcomer who I agreed to mentor when she comes back in September and then had to rush off to do the shopping.

I did some illustrations for the new book which I was very pleased with.  I think the rest of the chapter illustrations are going to be a bit more difficult as there aren’t obvious ways of making illustrations to fit the text.  I also decided to change my yoga practice.

The picture is of my new small computer.  I’ve started to use it in the evenings to do my diary and other things that I often miss doing in the day.  It seems to be working just how I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment