Saturday 3 November 2012

A sense of possibilities




Several times today things came together in a delightful way.  

This morning I went to the Foodlink shop and found not one, but three bunches of bananas all at different parts of the ripening process which means they will last me some time.  The rain has made bananas more difficult to find and these were organically grown which was especially good.  I felt really grateful.

Then in the post office I found that the parcel sent to me by my daughter had arrived this morning.  Someone had managed to get into it and steal one of the special pens, but everything else was intact.  More gratitude for all the things that did arrive safely.

Vivek will be signing a consultancy contract on Monday.  He has been working for sometime with someone who, having made a career in business, now wants to create an organic farm.  The way he wants to farm is very much in tune with the what we do in Buddha Garden and we are looking forward to working together. It feels like a very creative way of sharing our knowledge and experience.

The above image arose from a doodle on my iPad.  Looking at it there are so many shapes and possible things that it could represent and every time I look I see something new.  A sense of possibilities that are always there if we can but see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment