Saturday 10 May 2014

Clouds in my eye


I woke up with a gummy left eye - probably blepharitis again. It was like having clouds in my eye especially as I have been feeling really depressed. There were times when I really didn't know how I was going to get through the next minutes, never mind the rest of the day.

I felt so disconnected with everything.

Then Vivek suggested that I look at the possibility of us doing podcasts about organic food growing from Buddha Garden. It seems like it would be a wonderful thing for us to do. It would be interesting and is very doable with open source software and a decent microphone. And it would connect us with people all over the world rather than focusing just on the gold fish bowl of Auroville.


Now I feel some enthusiasm for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment