Thursday 1 May 2014

Good memories


As today is May 1st and a holiday I went to nearby Siddhartha Forest to take pictures for Dirk with whom I started Siddhartha forest about sixteen or seventeen years ago. When we went there it was mostly very eroded land and a gravel pit on which Dirk planted a forest. He now lives in France and asked me to take some pictures so he could see how the forest was doing.

We moved to Siddhartha forest from another community where we had experienced a lot of problems. It took me a year or more to heal from this experience and planting Siddhartha forest and living there was an important part of the healing process. As I was walking around I came across this water tank that Dirk painted and it brought back lots of lovely memories. It was the time I spend here that enabled me to move to where I am now in Buddha Garden.


I was happy to report to Dirk that the forest in Siddhartha forest is flourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment