Monday 19 May 2014

Round and round and round and round


It has been a very agitating day. I realised when I got back from the seaside last night that I had left my art tablet in my room, so this morning I had to go back and get it. Then I seem to have spend the rest of the day running around trying to sort stuff out, either practically or on my computer (where I am still having problems with the internet) or organisationally - writing letters and that sort of thing.

I am feeling very hot and bothered and hope I will have enough time to get the last little jobs done before I go to my yoga class, as I know I won't feel like doing anything when I come back.


I always feel more calm looking and listening to the sea so I have put this picture as the wallpaper on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment