Tuesday 6 May 2014

Presents


Yesterday I received two presents which was lovely. The first was the meditation cushion which Karl gave me for helping to sell his bicycle. He is off to live in the USA and was selling all his stuff and asked me to advertise his bike in Auroville - which I did - thinking that it would probably not sell. But amazingly it not only sold but he got a good price for it.

The second present was given to me as a leaving present by Kevin, a volunteer who has been here for some months. This is not something I would buy myself but it is really lovely. I am choosing a flower card for each day and today I got the marigold whose quality is 'perseverance' or 'the decision to go to the very end'. I feel it may relate to how I feel about Auroville where this quality is greatly needed if I am going to stay here.


It was a lovely feeling to receive these very unexpected presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment