Thursday 8 May 2014

Everything dysfunctional


Today has been a horrible day when nothing has worked and I have heard nothing but how a lot of things are not working in Auroville.

It started off with Vivek and Pierre having an argument about cashew money. What was so stupid was that they actually agreed with each other about what should happen but somehow got into a slanging match - ridiculous. The there was a meeting which wasn't a meeting as only two people turned up at different times - each with their stories about how various things in the community were not working. I then almost missed a meeting and allowed someone to get under my skin which led to a very negative exchange. I came back to Buddha Garden to find that one of the volunteers has been asking around for drugs. He will have to go.


I look forward to my yoga class later today which will hopefully help me to restore my balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment