Sunday 25 May 2014

Important remembering


I am very pleased at the amount of clearing up I have done to day getting rid of the last of the spoiled pictures which needed to be thrown away. While going through them I came across some images which I think have something to say to me today. This image was what I had when I went to Matrimandir for the first time when the message was that however painful it is I have to keep my heart open. The picture was created some years after I had arrived in Auroville and Buddha Garden but the image was still very potent.

Seeing it today reminded me of what was happening then and now. How upset I was at what had happened in the other community and yet how I was being asked to keep my heart open.


At this time when I feel myself getting cynical and critical about what has happened perhaps keeping my heart open is the only way to deal with it and keep my humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment