Wednesday 14 May 2014

My horrible plumbing


A lot of things seem to be going wrong at the moment - from the internet which I can't get to work properly, despite spending a lot of money on it, to the plumbing of my sink which failed today and spewed water everywhere. There is a design fault which can only be repaired with a lot of knocking down of walls and re-plastering which I so far couldn't bear to have done while I am still living here. As it would mean the sink being out of action for at least a week.

Last time when I had this problem Rajan managed to get the sink working without flooding but warned me it was only a temporary solution which would eventually fail. Which is what happened today. Rajan says he can get it working again this evening but once more it will only be a temporary solution.

I have decided that I will have the whole thing properly repaired while I am away and don't have to deal with the mess. Its funny how things often seem to break in this heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment