Wednesday 6 March 2013

A bit more light


Weatherwise today has been a grey day with a depression passing over and fairly perisistent rain coming down for most of the day.  Yet I felt there was more light around today.

There was another meeting - this time of the Vegetable group - which was much lighter than the Farm group meeting yesterday.  I have also officially left the FAMC now so as from today won't be receiving their emails anymore.  I finished off the day with a lovely Nia class with several teachers participating who are on the course that Sabine and Phillippe are doing.

In some ways I am sad about leaving the FAMC because I don't think I achieved much in this group although it took huge amounts of my time and energy and often made me feel quite ill.  I think the problem is that the group has no real authority so even if it comes to a good and considered decision it can't be implemented easily as there is always someone who will oppose it.  I am one of those people who will just go on and on trying to make something work whether it is a relationship or a disfunctional group.  I always feel that if only I had tried a bit harder I could have made it work even when it won't.  Which is stupid as it takes a terrible toll on myself and my health.  I need to move towards doing those things that create a positive energy and I am very, very lucky in that I am in a situation where I can do that.












No comments:

Post a Comment