Saturday 9 March 2013

Not sleeping


Last night I didn't sleep very well at all and felt rather tired this morning, although I gradually felt more energetic as the day wore on.

The picture is how I felt last night.  I felt as if all the yoga stretching had loosened a network of turquoise netting throughout my body.  Instead of it being smooth and elastic it had unraveled to a certain extent and bits of it had broken and were sticking out of my body. This image was very clear for me.  I think the stretching had unlocked some emotions that I had in my body, although what those emotions were I couldn't name except that they were rather uncomfortable and from a very long way back in my life.

I tossed and turned for a long time and eventually in the early hours of the morning managed to get to sleep. But when I woke up I did not feel very rested.

The Nia dance that I went to this evening seems to have helped the turquoise netting regain its smoothness and elasticity.















No comments:

Post a Comment