Friday 22 March 2013

I need a break


I was interviewed today by SAVI the Auroville volunteer service about the education I am providing in Buddha Garden for volunteers.  It was very interesting as its quite hard to explain in words what I am doing - its not just about what I say but about what I embody and provide as a model and inspiration.  Both in terms of the farm and myself.

As I was describing what I do with volunteers I realised I was focusing on all the difficulties - particularly those that I have experienced over the last few months.  It all seemed to revolve around the fact of trying to organise the weighing and processing of the vegetables as well as make sure that the volunteers are all working OK.  Especially as this year the volunteers seem to have been particularly slow and to need a lot of support to get jobs done.

I feel very strongly that I need a break, but cannot see how I can have one given that we are going to be moving around the office and my home the weekend after next.

Annoyingly my internet is not working right now so I can't do a picture on my ipad and get it to my PC.  But I found this picture I took yesterday of the beautiful kumquat blossom which are all over the trees at the moment.  It feels like some sort of antidote to the difficulties and tiredness I am feeling.




















No comments:

Post a Comment