Tuesday 5 March 2013

A foggy experience


We had a Farm group meeting today (for which I took the notes) and I felt as if I was sitting in a fog.  There seemed to be precious little feeling of working together for something that was more than individual wants and desires and few were interested in anything that might have been creatively cutting edge.

When I created this picture I tried several times to draw more people. Then I realised that with just the one person it expressed much more how I felt - mostly out of tune with others and as a result feeling very alone and isolated.

Funny how I always expect that if I live in a community I will automatically feel in tune with everyone who is there.  In fact its not like that at all.  When my expectations are not fulfilled I think I feel even more isolated than I would living in 'the ordinary world' where I would not expect to feel in tune with many people.  











No comments:

Post a Comment