Saturday 16 March 2013

Planning



Today I have been feeling rather scattered.  I got up to do some extra work but only two volunteers were there to help and they could only stay one hour.  I picked a lot of lettuce only to be told by Pierre that Visitors Centre don't want our lettuce any more and needed basil instead.  So I then had to go and pick and clean that.  Then I tried to do some grass cutting and found that we need a new piece of plastic for the bottom of it as it keeps getting stuck and then the string won't come out properly.  Despite all that I managed to cut the grass on half Le Jardin but it was much harder work than usual.

I feel there are a lot of things that I need to do for Buddha Garden but somehow can't get round to doing them.  I managed to do this plan for what will be our Buddha Garden calendar.  The idea is to have a seasonal calender on which a sticker for the year can be put if people want it.  Then it will last much longer than a conventional calendar that you can't get rid of after the end of February.  This is just the plan and now I have to get all the photos together to complete it.















No comments:

Post a Comment