Friday 15 March 2013

A cooling moment


Its the end of another week, and as the weeks go by I am feeling more and more tired when it gets to this point of the week.  This busy time seems to have been going on for a long time although the end does seem in sight with quite a lot of people leaving over the next week or so.

I went to my Nia class despite the tiredness and when I got to Verite, where it was being held, I found a place to lie down at the top of one of their buildings.  Suddenly there was a lovely puff of wind that - for a minute at least - made me feel deliciously cool and brought some of my energy back.

Looking at the picture though, I think it shows me as being rather tense....

As always dancing helped to bring me to a different perspective of the world and I'm now ready to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment