Friday 1 March 2013

Coming into view



I feel as if I am in a coloured mist where things are gradually coming into view.

I went to a yoga class and came away feeling somewhat spaced out.  Then we had a very long meeting this afternoon in Buddha Garden where we covered a lot of ground relating to the farm and Vivek's project.  Pierre jumped at Vivek's idea of taking over another piece of land as a kitchen garden while the existing kitchen garden is turned into part of Pryog garden.  I was really pleased.

Pierre is mad keen on getting a windmill that produces water from the air for the new garden.  Its rather controversial concerning whether it works or not, but I'm sure that won't put Pierre off.  Lets hope that its not too expensive.......

I feel very invigorated and it looks like I will be writing more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment