Wednesday 20 March 2013

Shoes for going places



I have had a very busy day. This has included trips out to Foodlink, a failed yoga class and the dentist.  During work this morning I spent time with a volunteer having a meltdown and there there have been people constantly phoning and coming to see me.  

Today is the Spring equinox and Pierre's friend came to do a ceremony in the kitchen garden and some of the volunteers had a bonfire.  At sunset when these ceremonies happened I didn't want to be with anyone; all I wanted to do was be quiet.

It was a very red sunset and when I came out of the kitchen after getting some water I saw my shoes glowing red.  I went and got my camera, but by then it was too late and the effect had vanished.  I therefore had to enhance the picture on my ipad.  

I love the look of the shoes though - these are shoes for dancing, for moving and going places!















No comments:

Post a Comment