Wednesday 13 March 2013

Forgotten dreams


Two or three times in the last week or so I have woken up knowing that I have dreamed but forgetting completely what the dreams were about.  One night in particular, the night before a difficult meeting, I woke up knowing that I had dreamed very heavily.  And I had the sense that my dreams had been trying to sort something out but hadn't done so.  I felt that all the images had been rubbed out before I had a chance to see them clearly.

This happened again a few nights later.

I realise that 'forgotten dreams' could also mean those dreams I used to have but then gave up because of the pressures of life.  I think I have been blessed beyond measure because I am able to live my dream of doing something in a small way for the earth in Buddha Garden.

















No comments:

Post a Comment