Wednesday 11 December 2019

Brighter 20191202



Felt much better this morning with my chest relaxed again although with much more coughing because the mucous has all loosened up.  Things much better in Buddha Garden with a huge army of painters at work on the roof so they can bring the tiles in soon.  Things are definitely looking brighter like the sun and new colour on the roof frame.

I finished the book and sent it off to Jana.  I am getting quite excited about it.  Must now think about the promotional video.  Listened to the audio guide and found two mistakes.  One can be put right really easily but I’m not so sure about the other one where I said ‘9.00pm’ when I meant ‘9.00am’!  Apart from that I am really pleased with it as the music really enhances it.

No comments:

Post a Comment