Sunday 1 December 2019

All change 20191125



I got to Buddha Garden this morning to find that Rajan and family had left.  And he didn’t tell anyone!  Giri was doing his best but there are a lot of people in Buddha Garden now and they need support to do the work.  Annoyingly Rajan had also turned off his phone so he was completely switched off from us and Buddha Garden.

He’s got sores on his mouth and still has a cold and obviously the crowded living conditions are not ideal.  He is going to take the week off and I am going to move back to Buddha Garden.  I hope it will all work out as the room is such a mess and it will not be comfortable to stay there.  Heavy rain is also expected this week.

I feel very strongly, however, that there must be someone responsible there at night.  We have a lot of people staying with us and I worry about what would happen in an emergency.  I’ve got to wait until Vivek comes back tonight and then I will go.

Lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment