Sunday 1 December 2019

Shantam's death day 20191127



Wet and grey and very busy. 

I kept getting lots of insights about different things.  This included ideas about the podcasts I am going to do which I will eventually turn into a book and maybe even a video. 

First practical job was to plant the above tomatoes which Daniele brought from his home.  He’s mixed up all the varieties so I called them ‘happy go lucky tomatoes’. As they were bare rooted we had to plant them today.  I hope they survive the rain. Had a lot of things to do in different parts of Auroville but as I had to bring my stuff to Buddha Garden in a car yesterday I don’t have my bike with me.  So I had to use taxis and have managed to find a project to which the cost will be charged.

I would love to write a letter to Shantam about Rachael but no time today.  Not the kind of thoughtful day I had hoped for but I remember my crow from yesterday with much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment