Wednesday 11 December 2019

Wet and stupid! 20191201



Have not felt very well today as the top of my chest feels tight and I am coughing quite a lot.

I spent a lot of this morning doing the pictures from the Goshin Tai So session yesterday.  The above is one of them ‘the mistress of my heart’ who took a long time to reveal herself. I also did the last edit on the book.  It took some effort to get started but once I did I managed to finish.  Now ‘all’ I have to do is the index which I hope I can do tomorrow afternoon.  I am just too tired to carry on right now.

Even although it has been an extremely wet day I went out without my mac.  How could I have been so stupid? Got very wet cycling back from the Visitors Centre in the rain when I went to collect my lunch.  Hope I have avoided the cold getting worse by having hot shower when I returned.  Cannot understand my stupidity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment