Thursday 26 December 2019

Fallen 20191217



This picture shows exactly how I felt after work in Buddha Garden.  I felt as if I had just fallen down.  The tree fell because it was top heavy and maybe Isha would say that is my problem as I rely too much on my monkey brain!

When I started cooking there was the realization of how dirty and disorganised everything was.  No towels because there has been nobody to do or think about washing them.  I also felt a distinct lack of energy to drive myself to think all the time about what needs to be done and what I must do to make sure it is done!

Despite this I managed to get one of the volunteers to clean the kitchen.  And I spoke to the person who is going to do all the earth works in Vaiyu Bhoomi.  He’s the sort of person who will now just get on with it hopefully.

I sent off the last amendments for the book and feel I have finished it.  Feelings of great joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment