Thursday 26 December 2019

Moving 20191218



I feel so tired as I write this.  But also pleased as a lot of things have happened.  I spoke to Jana who is doing the book layout and got a lot of things sorted out.  So I hope very much to have all the necessary files so I can sort out uploading to the book to Amazon this weekend.

Kardash and I did the recording for the book promotion video this morning.  This afternoon I got a lot of clips and pictures together for the video.  I feel it is coming.  Then Bahkia turned up with someone called Mala and together they want to do the cooking and cleaning.  I am SO relieved but can see there is a lot of organization needs doing with regard to the cleaning.  First thing is to get all the towels washed!

The house is coming on well with the kitchen almost finished and the plumbing started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment