Sunday 1 December 2019

Very difficult 20191129



Got to Buddha Garden this morning to find that Rajan had locked himself away in his room.  People were drifting around not really knowing what to do and the energy felt very down.  I had to spend quite a lot of time showing people in the nursery what to do as they clearly had no idea whatsoever and were planting very small seedlings in soil that was too dry and not watered properly.  Giri does his best but he easily gets impatient with volunteers and doesn’t want to keep explaining the same things over and over again.

It turned out that Sangeeta has got a sore eye and came back really late last night after going to the hospital to get some medicine for it.  Once again no communication from Rajan who just let everything go.  I could easily have got to work earlier.

My cold is worse with a painful cough and sinuses.  I need a rest as I feel very tired.  Managed to get to the Udavi school session so at last I could measure up for the nursery.

I have hardly thought about my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment