Tuesday 17 December 2019

Difficult times 201916



Felt much better today and cycled to work.  Then very difficult because Bahkia has got the flu and didn’t come.  Despite all my protestations a collective way of doing breakfast has not been developed. Sometimes I feel I am talking to myself! Rajan said he had ordered food from the Visitors Centre but Giri either didn’t know/care and spent ages getting food from some village place, which I don’t think was very good.  In the meantime there were hungry people drifting around…..

Tomorrow Jane and I are going to do the breakfast. And the day after that if necessary.

Spent the rest of the day rewriting the back cover blurb for my book.  Although I think I may have written the voice over for the promotional video.  I’m going to leave it for now as I am tired.
I love the different colours of the different sorts of lettuce in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment