Sunday 29 December 2019

Eclipse 20191226



Couldn’t understand why the light didn’t seem bright and under the trees felt so cold as I cycled back from Buddha Garden after work.  When I got back found out it was because of the solar eclipse – 92% apparently.  I noticed the unusual shadows as I cycled but didn’t know why they were like that.
I feel that this is a time of stagnation.  The print books will be a week late coming because everyone is busy binding diaries.  We still don’t know when the building work will finish.  I walk around Buddha Garden and see a lot of jobs half finished and no one around to finish them.  I need to get the audio guide stuff finished so that people can start using it.  But again no one to help and by the end of work I am too tired.

I just cannot push, but will things get done without it?  My answer used to be ‘no’.

No comments:

Post a Comment