Wednesday 11 December 2019

What should I do? 20191204



I hoped it was going to be a restful day but I have been busier than ever!  Went to the school first thing and came away feeling tired after expending energy on teaching.  Then I had to get the provisions for tomorrow’s lunch meeting although I didn’t, thank goodness, have to cycle it all the way to Buddha Garden.  This afternoon I finished the posters for the audio guide.  A good job completed but it seems to have taken a lot out of me.

I don’t think I am that well and I must try to take things more easily.  Goodness knows how given that I have this meeting tomorrow which means notes and letters and lots of admin.  

I cannot decide whether I would feel better or worse if I went to the Pilates class.  Eventually decided I would probably feel worse so didn’t go.

Eventually I got the above message from my mistress of the heart, but it has taken ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment