Monday 6 January 2014

And there was space


Had a very busy morning that was followed by.... no one turning up for the introductory course!!!! I was amazed although not totally unsurprised as we have had a course going all over the last weekend.  At the beginning of the morning I had also cancelled one of the three things that I had arranged to do this afternoon and that has made my afternoon easier as well.  I had enough energy to do the above picture which I think shows pretty well how I felt.  That there is a enough space around me to mitigate the effects of the rather frantic energy that is around in Buddha Garden at the moment.

It wasn't that I actually spent more time reading.  I went on doing what I normally do (like creating this picture) but with much more ease and relaxation than normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment