Wednesday 29 January 2014

Design


I have been playing around with my new toy (my yoga tablet) and trying to find a new wallpaper for it.  I took this picture of my quilt which I thought would make a nice back ground.  It is a nice design but far too busy as a background for all my apps which I can hardly see as the design itself is so busy.

So I took a picture of the wood grain on my desk.


And that works much better.

Which I suppose shows that the thing you like the best is not necessarily the best for purpose.

I have been having very strong feelings today about how I need to change things around in my room so that I have enough space for painting.  I haven't got time to do it now but will hopefully have time this weekend.  I am very surprised as I haven't painted anything for over a year.  But maybe now is the time to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment