Thursday 23 January 2014

Intense communication


There are two young volunteers from Germany in Buddha Garden at the moment who I think are having a very intense time with each other.  The woman turned up on her own, only to be joined a few days later by the man who had gone off on his own but then decided he would rather be with her.  I see them spending a lot of time together and often it seems that things are very intense between them.  I don't think it means that they are necessarily finding it easy to be together although it is obvious that when push came to shove they did not want to be apart.

This morning they stood in the garden hugging each other very tightly. They stood very still just as the sun was rising and I thought it would make a lovely picture.

I really enjoyed doing this as I thought it would be a lovely thing to celebrate and remember from my relationship with Shantam Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment