Wednesday 1 January 2014

Suddenly there were clouds


I really don't understand myself sometimes.... For the first day of the year its been very quiet and I have done just ordinary things - got a visit from Vivek and Noemie, went to get my lunch and met a few people, did a lot of work on my computer etc.  The sun was shining from time to time and I felt OK.  I didn't feel ecstatic but I didn't feel bad either - things were just flowing.

Suddenly I get this email from someone with whom I have found it difficult to communicate and it is like depression descends and I feel really miserable and grey.  I forget all about the many things I have to be grateful for and all I can think of is what I haven't got.  And it happens in the blink of an eye.

Glad I am going to Nia dance later on which will be a lovely present to myself to start the New Year.

Just for fun I looked at what I wrote at the beginning of last year and found this:



I had forgotten that I was then still living in the place which is now Buddha Garden office.  I am reminded of all the positive changes that have happened in the last year.  How far Buddha Garden has developed and the things I have done like going to the Findhorn conference and seeing Sam.

I am also reminded of how life goes up and down and know that I must try to be balanced whatever happens.  Maybe that should be my motto for this year - going for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment