Sunday 19 January 2014

Birthday begins


Sam's birthday is tomorrow but apparently it started yesterday with unwrapping of this present - a sit upon cycle to be used in the Summer.  I love the way he is so focused on the job and I am sure that by the end of his birthday he will be a very good professional unwrapper of parcels!

There is a party today and then my balloon to him will hopefully arrive tomorrow.  So three days of birthday celebrations.

Iben, a friend of David's came today and we had a very good conversation.  She is going to take care of David's things in India.  I also phoned up Sarah and agreed to send David's papers back very soon.  I have also worked out how to get the necessary money from the ATM to pay back the loan for my ticket and I have just spoken with Rachael about the money for Emma's house.  She can loan Emma enough to make up the 11K that she needs for the mortgage. And according to Martin all I need to do to unlock my PIN number is to get a new one from the bank.

Miraculously everything does seem to be coming together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment